Saturday, November 29, 2008

Thing 23 - Learn & Play Finale


Well I finally made it to the last "Thing" on Learn & Play and just in the knick of time. I learned a lot along the way; some of which I know I'll use again and some probably not. I got some help along the way from co-workers so some Web 2.0 tools I didn't like so well are a lot more manageable. I loved the Mango Language site as I mentioned in a previous blog. Twitter I didn't like at all at first but with the Firefox toolkit it is a lot easier to follow the tweets. The hardest part about the whole exercise was finding the time to do it (most of it I completed outside of work time). In speaking to others that seemed to be a common problem. It was good that the time to complete the program was extended, otherwise, I'm sure a lot of us wouldn't have been able to finish it in time for the prizes.

I'm always up for a challenge and love to learn new things so if CML decides to offer another discovery program you can count me in.

No comments: