Monday, November 24, 2008

Thing 17 - Google docs

Well that took some time. I just finished using a template to create a postcard with the Thanksgiving menu on it. There's got to be a better way to use Google docs than what I did. (I'm sure it had nothing to do with me working on it when I should be sleeping because I have to get up early for work.) The idea of a shared document is a great concept because we all know how quickly the size of the contents of our mailbox can increase with all of those huge attachments. And we all know how crazy it gets when multiple people are making corrections to an attached document then sending it back and forth and so on. To be able to make the corrections and then everyone who needs to see the document and edit it view the most up-to-date version seems like a win for all.

I'll have to practice using this tool some more...after I finish the rest of the 23 things and when I have more time.

Susan

No comments: