Friday, November 28, 2008

Thing 21 - Podcasts

This exercise took way longer than I expected. I had to download a couple of things for the one podcast viewer/receiver but I don't think that I really needed to do that step. Of well...
I was able to use one of the podcast directories to find some useful podcast sites. Since I have a hard time remembering to go to my Bloglines account to get the latest and greatest updates for my subscriptions I only subscribed to one podcast site.

I can see how the library could take use of podcasts for storytimes and other library events especially since you can download to an iPod (or its equivalent) or your PC. It seems like it is so hard for people to do everything that they want when trying to juggle work, family activities and housework so this would give them some flexibility.

Only 2 to go!

No comments: