Tuesday, September 9, 2008

I'm learning and playing

Well I finally did it! Thanks to the Learn & Play at CML I've created my first blog. One would think that being a computer programmer would mean I use the lastest technology and tools that are out there but I'm afraid to say that isn't the case. I don't even remember to initiate Google chat and I don't have it set up to initiate automatically. Oh well; at least I set up an account.

I just finished going through the 7 1/2 habits of highly successful lifelong learners and I think I have a pretty good handle on most of the habits. To say which one is the easiest is not easy though. I've definitely mastered turning problems into challenges but I think the easiest one is Habit 2: Accept responsibility for your own learning. The hardest one for me is Habit 1: Begin with the end in mind. I tend to take things one step at a time and expand and improve as I go along.

I've set up this blog to pass on information about Discovery Place and to get comments from the users. Now I just need to make the time to publish posts and of course reading posts.

Happy blogging! Susan

No comments: